Fill out the form below and tell me what you’d like to know about Global Impact Academy.”
AT GLOBAL IMPACT ACADEMY
What does it cost to attend Global Impact Academy?
- Upon applying, there will be a nominal $25 application fee.
- Program cost depends on whether you will be an on-campus student, a local commuting student, or an online student. Please see our enrollment cost page for the most up-to-date information.
- Lodging and field internships will be an additional cost.
How do virtual classes work?
We welcome students from any time zone, so remote students will have the option to participate in our live or recorded classes.
All students will have access to recorded sessions, making it easier for you to make up a class, and to listen to content again at your own pace.
Do you offer on-campus lodging or meal plans?
We offer two options for on-campus lodging:
- The Bethany House (lower level) — hosts up to 6 residents, has a kitchenette, and one shared full bathroom
- The Nazareth House (upper level) — hosts up to 10 residents, has a full kitchen and a kitchenette, and two full bathrooms
Currently we do not offer meal plans, but on-campus students have full access to the kitchen or kitchenette in their residential buildings, and food produced from the farm program.
Are there on-campus job opportunities?
Yes! Liebenzell USA has openings for paid positions in both our Global Ministries and Retreat Ministries. You can work part-time or full-time around your class schedule in areas like:
- Office & Administration
- Gardening and Landscaping
- …and more!
Can I attend the Academy if I’m married or have kids?
Yes — though for now, we do not offer childcare. If you plan to apply as a residential student, please note that we have more lodging options for single students than for married couples or for families.
Mobilization Manager & Missions Coach
"Don't see your question?
Want to know more about Global Impact Academy?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch.