If you provide your personal information to Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. (“LIEBENZELL MISSION”) when interacting with us through our website, we will not give, trade, share or sell this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. places a high priority on protecting your privacy and keeping you informed about how we collect and use your personal information.
If you receive communications from LIEBENZELL MISSION and wish to opt out, you may remove your name from our mail, email or call lists by calling 908-852-3044 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Collected
When you interact with us on our website, we may collect information from you as described below.
- Information you Provide– Some interactive areas of our website may ask you to submit personal information in order to participate in a certain activity, such as newsletters and program updates, event information, or donation processing. For example, if you make a donation on our website, we will ask for your name, phone number, email and/or postal information. This information is kept confidential and used only to acknowledge your gift, meet standard audit and financial records requirements, and to support your relationship with Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc.. We may combine information you submit through the site with other information we have collected from you either online or offline. We treat the combined information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Location Information– Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally and publicly on our website.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We use Personal Information submitted by you or otherwise collected through the webite and through other sources for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection. Generally, we use the information you provide to us for the reason for which it was provided. For example, if you sign up to receive email notifications, we will contact you by email. If you provide us with information to make a donation, we will use the information to process your donation. Specifically, we may use Personal Information from or about you:
- To respond to your inquiries and to send you information that you request and to process your donations;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and other administrative information;
- To notify you about upcoming events and campaigns;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, record keeping,
developing new events or services, enhancing the website, improving our services, identifying website usage trends, optimizing your experience on the website, and determining the effectiveness of our fundraising campaigns;
- If you choose to complete a survey, we may use the information for purposes of evaluating your feedback from the survey; and
- If we intend to collect and use Personal Information for another purpose, we may seek your permission at the time the information is collected.
We may use any information that does not personally identify you, your computer, or your device, for any purpose.
- Our Disclosure of Your Information.
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. does not give, trade, share or sell your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information with third parties only as described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise described at the point where we collect the information from you, including:
- To companies and individuals we hire to provide services in support of our philanthropic purposes, such as data analysis firms, customer support specialists, web hosting companies, mailing houses, or telemarketing firms; or
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, or assets.
- Uses and Disclosures to Comply with Laws
In addition, we use and disclose Personal Information collected through the website as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Where Your Information is Processed
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, your Personal Information will be collected and processed in the United States. The laws of the United States and other countries governing data protection may not be as comprehensive or as protective as the laws in the country where you live.
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. will take reasonable steps to protect the information collected and provided via the website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should understand that no transmission over the Internet is ever fully secure. Also, Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the webite will be interrupted or unavailable. Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
- Data Retention
We generally retain Personal Information for so long as it may be relevant for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer period of time is required by law.
- Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Information.
The laws in some countries require us to tell you about the lawful grounds we rely on to collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process your Personal Information. To the extent those laws apply, our lawful bases for processing your Personal Information is in support of our legitimate interests, where those interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms: In many cases, we handle Personal Information because it furthers our legitimate business and charitable interests. This includes:
- Providing a safe user experience on our website
- b. Customer service;
- Sending communications to you to let you know about what we are doing with your donations and to solicit additional donations;
- Protecting users, our workers, and our property;
- e. Analyzing and improving our operations (e.g., optimizing the design and operation of our Site); and
- Managing legal issues.
This Privacy Notice is issued on behalf of Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. as controller of your Personal Information under applicable data protection laws. A “controller” is the person or organization who alone or jointly determines the purposes for which, and the way any Personal Information is, or is likely to be, processed.
- Right to Change Privacy Notice
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc. reserves the right at any time to modify, alter, or update this Privacy Notice. Your use of the website following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed, subject to limitations under applicable law. Any change to this Privacy Notice shall be effective as to any user who has visited the website before the change was made. Please review this policy periodically, and especially before you provide any Personal Information to us. The Privacy Notice was last updated on the date indicated above.
- Contacting Us
For questions about this website, privacy or handling of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
To contact us by mail:
Liebenzell Mission of USA, Inc.
13 Heath Ln
Long Valley, NJ 07853